<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Quick Clips 

I'm trying to make a comeback here, so here's to hoping it lasts!

Brief Update:
1.
I just got back from the best Spring Break ever: ten days going from Eugene, to San Fran,, to Ojai, then to LA and onto Palm Springs.


2.
Palm Springs was the site of the biggest lesbian weekend ever. I had a ridiculously amazing time, and am definitely going back next year.


3.
Palm Springs was also the site of what we will now classify as the epitome of a missed opportunity. In short, I eye girl all night, can't get up the guts to ask girl to dance. Girl finally asks me to dance at the end of night, we hit it off, great conversation, exchange of phone numbers. I text her later, we do that for a little bit, but I fall asleep before receiving her last text message of the night, which essentially asked if I wanted to go over. As a result, I didn't go over. We texted a bit more Sunday, then I used up my three trump cards in rapid succession: i. Texted to ask if I could call later. ii. Called.... no answer, left message. iii. Waited 24 hours for her to call back... no call. I emailed.

Ball is now very firmly in her court. Nothing I can do about that and I absolutely refuse to play the "I'm-so-desperate" card.


4.
I'm only taking two classes this term: Econ and my newspaper management class. But I'm also writing my history honors thesis.


5.
My big tennis story that I worked on for six months got picked up by the J-school's annual award-winning magazine. It's a pretty big deal, and I'm psyched.


6.
Final term, senior year. This is surreal. I don't want this term to end.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com