<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Gayer than Ever! 

Talked to Jared tonight. He visited Shadra a couple of weekends ago, and says she might be dating another girl. Which is totally cool, I don't care. I'm over that and I actually mean it. But I have to admit there was a sense of "Ah I told you so!" when I heard. She's so gay. And so in denial. It's sad.

Speaking of gay though, I think last weekend's gay madness had an irreversible impact on my life. Being in Palm Springs and realizing that hey, there is gay life after college, really made me think about my situation.

At this point, chances are that I'm a lesbian. And I'm just gonna have to come to terms with that. I'm surprisingly indifferent to that right now. It is what it is. If I'm really that gay, that's just the way it's going to be. Nothing in hell I can do about it. All I can say is that I've had very very little interest in dating guys in the last two years. So what's that say right?

In other news, I spent three hours this morning emailing every journlism professional I knew to ask if they might know of any job openings.

Let's see what comes off that. I have a pretty optimistic outlook though, and I think it's all gonna work out in the end.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com