Monday, February 12, 2007
Eventful Week Roundup
Update time. Well last week turned out to be busy but eventful. In the mostly good way.
For one thing, after I found out that I'd gotten my internship, nothing else could really screw up my week in any way. But things just kept getting better.
I got a surprise job interview with a certain U.S. government agency. That was interesting. And it offers some prospects that I never thought of before.
I also went on a date with a boy on Friday night for the first time in about oh, I don't know how long. The date went well enough that there was talk of a second date.
On Saturday, he ended up coming to a party with me. Where we proceeded to make out. Though the catch is that I also made out with another girl whom I'd met at the party. The girl and I started dancing, and then whaddya know it, we were making out on the dance floor. It was pretty hot.
And that's kind how Tyler found out I was bisexual.
He said he was cool with it, but I havent exactly seen him since then, so for all I know he could be lying. haha. Anyway we'll see.
Aside from all that, the only other noteworthy thing was a slight altercation with Nic. It was a misunderstanding. We'd spent a lot of time together last week because I helped her film a Valentine's vid for her girlfriend, and we spent hours editing it. And she thought I'd done certain things that seemed to indicate I was still interested her in that way. I assured her that that was not the case, and that I just liked her as a friend.
I will concede that I care about her a lot more than I would care about most people whom I regard as "just friends" but hey, you know what, that comes with the territory dammit. It comes as part of the fact that I had to make myself work to convert my liking for her from romantic to platonic. Feelings don't go away overnight, but they sure as hell can be transferred from one vein to another. And so that's how we got into that.
But whatever, I'm pretty over that. Gonna give this thing with Tyler a whirl and see where it goes.
For one thing, after I found out that I'd gotten my internship, nothing else could really screw up my week in any way. But things just kept getting better.
I got a surprise job interview with a certain U.S. government agency. That was interesting. And it offers some prospects that I never thought of before.
I also went on a date with a boy on Friday night for the first time in about oh, I don't know how long. The date went well enough that there was talk of a second date.
On Saturday, he ended up coming to a party with me. Where we proceeded to make out. Though the catch is that I also made out with another girl whom I'd met at the party. The girl and I started dancing, and then whaddya know it, we were making out on the dance floor. It was pretty hot.
And that's kind how Tyler found out I was bisexual.
He said he was cool with it, but I havent exactly seen him since then, so for all I know he could be lying. haha. Anyway we'll see.
Aside from all that, the only other noteworthy thing was a slight altercation with Nic. It was a misunderstanding. We'd spent a lot of time together last week because I helped her film a Valentine's vid for her girlfriend, and we spent hours editing it. And she thought I'd done certain things that seemed to indicate I was still interested her in that way. I assured her that that was not the case, and that I just liked her as a friend.
I will concede that I care about her a lot more than I would care about most people whom I regard as "just friends" but hey, you know what, that comes with the territory dammit. It comes as part of the fact that I had to make myself work to convert my liking for her from romantic to platonic. Feelings don't go away overnight, but they sure as hell can be transferred from one vein to another. And so that's how we got into that.
But whatever, I'm pretty over that. Gonna give this thing with Tyler a whirl and see where it goes.
Comments:
Post a Comment