Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Independent Study
Ever since I dropped Econ last Friday, I've begun to realize that I actually enjoy doing homework. Because I'm doing a lot of amazing stuff. I'm reading gay girl sports lit for credit, taking a class about love, sex and the media, and working on an independent project about the tennis team.
I can't lose. Each night is a new exploratory adventure. And honestly, compared to the deadline writing I have to do for the newspaper on a daily basis, homework has become almost easy in comparison. The least of my worries.
Next term's gonna be different though. I'll have to tackle econ.
Ugh.
In other news, Nic skipped town to D.C. and omitted to tell me. It's not that part that I'm a little ticked about. It's the fact that she lied to me about it. Gonna take up that issue with her when she gets back.
Otherwise I'm just wokring a lot, playing a lot of tennis, and trying to figure out how to shadow the tennis team in an objective manner and produce a piece of work at the end that's somewhat book-like, but not really. Good luck to me huh?
I can't lose. Each night is a new exploratory adventure. And honestly, compared to the deadline writing I have to do for the newspaper on a daily basis, homework has become almost easy in comparison. The least of my worries.
Next term's gonna be different though. I'll have to tackle econ.
Ugh.
In other news, Nic skipped town to D.C. and omitted to tell me. It's not that part that I'm a little ticked about. It's the fact that she lied to me about it. Gonna take up that issue with her when she gets back.
Otherwise I'm just wokring a lot, playing a lot of tennis, and trying to figure out how to shadow the tennis team in an objective manner and produce a piece of work at the end that's somewhat book-like, but not really. Good luck to me huh?
Comments:
Post a Comment