Monday, January 22, 2007
Getting Back in It, I Promise
Yes I know, it's been forever since I last blogged.
First two weeks of school were more insane than usual... even for me. And as it turned out, I definitely bit off way more than I could chew. Had a minor meltdown last Thursday night, and decided to drop Econ on Friday morning — a decision which made me infinitely happier, but only a teensy bit less busy.
At any rate, I'm grappling with homework and a million other things at this very moment, but I promise a full update in 24 hours or less.
Peace out folks. I'm still here. Promise.
First two weeks of school were more insane than usual... even for me. And as it turned out, I definitely bit off way more than I could chew. Had a minor meltdown last Thursday night, and decided to drop Econ on Friday morning — a decision which made me infinitely happier, but only a teensy bit less busy.
At any rate, I'm grappling with homework and a million other things at this very moment, but I promise a full update in 24 hours or less.
Peace out folks. I'm still here. Promise.
Comments:
Post a Comment