Monday, November 06, 2006
Testament of Life
Yes, I'm still alive.
The reason I havent blogged in a week is because in the last week I've spent approximately seven hours at home everyday... six of which I try to use for sleeping. And I only blog from home because I'm paranoid about this URL turning up on any public campus computer.
Hectic week.
Shadra was here this weekend. That actually worked out great. We are totally cool. I can report that I'm totally over her, and can back it up by saying that the last vestiges of any romantic feelings are gone. Gone for good. I spent Friday night in a bed with her (and Laura) for christsakes. And we really did just sleep.
The Nicole situation is another matter altogether. In my drunked state on Friday night I supposedly professed my love for her — her words, not mine— "about a million times." She's taking it quite well though. She told me to give her till Thanksgiving. Because that's when she'll be having The Conversation with her ex.
However, right after she told me that, they broke up. Officially and irreversibly this time. So I'm not sure what the status of that whole thing is now.
Still, as of right now, we're still fine. That's progress right?
Oh and the soccer team had an amazing weekend. Watching them kick ass and win against the No. 3 team in the country on Friday night really made me want to cry.
And as a result of their amazingness, I have a front-page story in tomorrow's paper.
Awesome. :D
The reason I havent blogged in a week is because in the last week I've spent approximately seven hours at home everyday... six of which I try to use for sleeping. And I only blog from home because I'm paranoid about this URL turning up on any public campus computer.
Hectic week.
Shadra was here this weekend. That actually worked out great. We are totally cool. I can report that I'm totally over her, and can back it up by saying that the last vestiges of any romantic feelings are gone. Gone for good. I spent Friday night in a bed with her (and Laura) for christsakes. And we really did just sleep.
The Nicole situation is another matter altogether. In my drunked state on Friday night I supposedly professed my love for her — her words, not mine— "about a million times." She's taking it quite well though. She told me to give her till Thanksgiving. Because that's when she'll be having The Conversation with her ex.
However, right after she told me that, they broke up. Officially and irreversibly this time. So I'm not sure what the status of that whole thing is now.
Still, as of right now, we're still fine. That's progress right?
Oh and the soccer team had an amazing weekend. Watching them kick ass and win against the No. 3 team in the country on Friday night really made me want to cry.
And as a result of their amazingness, I have a front-page story in tomorrow's paper.
Awesome. :D
Comments:
Post a Comment