Friday, November 24, 2006
Senior Thanksgiving
I had an awesome Thanksgiving. I ended up staying in Eugene, and my roommate and her friend Kate, who was here from Connecticut made dinner. Thanksgiving dinner. The works: turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and pumpkin pie. It was amazing.
Then I went to a movie with my sister.
The day after Thanksgiving, Sully and I drove up to Portland and went shopping. I got boots, jeans and a beanie. We met up with Hannah, Kara's sister, who said that her parents had invited us back to their house for dinner. So we spent the evening there, good food, great company, a relaxing time overall.
Then Sully and I drove back down.
And I got an incredibly amazing idea of something to surprise Nic with the week of finals week. I'm not even revealing it here til we actually do it. All I'm gonna say is that it's gonna happen. Dec. 5. 8 p.m.
I'm a fuckin' genius.
Then I went to a movie with my sister.
The day after Thanksgiving, Sully and I drove up to Portland and went shopping. I got boots, jeans and a beanie. We met up with Hannah, Kara's sister, who said that her parents had invited us back to their house for dinner. So we spent the evening there, good food, great company, a relaxing time overall.
Then Sully and I drove back down.
And I got an incredibly amazing idea of something to surprise Nic with the week of finals week. I'm not even revealing it here til we actually do it. All I'm gonna say is that it's gonna happen. Dec. 5. 8 p.m.
I'm a fuckin' genius.
Comments:
Post a Comment