<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Third Threat 

Thursday night was insane. I had a buttload of homework, ended up sleeping for only three hours, and felt like a zombie all of Friday. Friday was also busy, but fun enough. Went to the Coming Out dance with a bunch of people. The dance itself was kinda lame because there weren't that many people. But I hung out with Jenn, Nicole and Danielle, and had a good enough time.

Nicole was kinda drunk at the dance, but she sobered up later.

Somehow, when it's me, her and Jenn hanging out together, I sometimes feel as if she prefers Jenn's company to mine. Which is irrelevant and stupid, I know. But it's something that's always hanging out in the back of my head. Like she sometimes has these conversations with Jenn... they call them 'sidebars'. And I always wonder — narcissistically enough — whether they're talking about me. On one level, I know I'm being really dumb about this whole thing. I mean hey, me and Nicole hang out enough alone together. And I guess if you looked at it that way, it'd mean that we have 'sidebars' on our own time too.

So why do I always feel so threatened by Jenn?

I mean, she's a friend, and she's fun to hang with. But I honestly don't trust her. Not after what Crystal told me she said to Nicole last week. And I think she's got a thing for Nicole too. So there's definitely a legit threat. My vibe about Jenn is that she's not the kinda person who would go out of their way to help you if you needed help.

Anyway, we all went to the game together today. And that was pretty fun. My first football game senior year. Wow. Time's flying.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com