Monday, October 09, 2006
Reverberations and Ramifications
I got several concerned comments/email from you guys after that last post. Thanks for the concern everyone. It was definitely a moment of outpouring frustration and emotion that made me pen that. And not surprisingly, I did feel better afterwards. Sometimes that's what it takes you know? Letting it out.
In many ways, she did leave an inedible impact on me. And in some ways, that indelible impact is something that I'm still dealing with. For instance, I realized as a result of events that transpired yesterday, that I've temporarily misplaced some of my gung-ho, all-or-nothing attitude towards love and life in general. There's a seed of fear in me now that wasn't there before. I've hoping it's temporary. And it probably is. But who knows right?
Stuff happened with the Nicole situation last night. Nothing earth-shattering, but little things that seem to imply some semblance of progres.... if I can cash in and make the right moves that is.
Everything is contingent on how certain events play out over the course of the next month or so. We'll have to see. I know this is all really vague and probably makes very little sense, but I just wanted to do a quick update before bed. Because I'm exhausted. Five hours of sleep on one-third of the bed, with temptation staring you in the face for most of that time doesn't exactly make for a particularly restful night you know?
At any rate, I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow.
Keep guessing.
In many ways, she did leave an inedible impact on me. And in some ways, that indelible impact is something that I'm still dealing with. For instance, I realized as a result of events that transpired yesterday, that I've temporarily misplaced some of my gung-ho, all-or-nothing attitude towards love and life in general. There's a seed of fear in me now that wasn't there before. I've hoping it's temporary. And it probably is. But who knows right?
Stuff happened with the Nicole situation last night. Nothing earth-shattering, but little things that seem to imply some semblance of progres.... if I can cash in and make the right moves that is.
Everything is contingent on how certain events play out over the course of the next month or so. We'll have to see. I know this is all really vague and probably makes very little sense, but I just wanted to do a quick update before bed. Because I'm exhausted. Five hours of sleep on one-third of the bed, with temptation staring you in the face for most of that time doesn't exactly make for a particularly restful night you know?
At any rate, I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow.
Keep guessing.
Comments:
Post a Comment