Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Edits
I didn't really like the way the paper edited my column today. They chopped the hell out of it, leaving me no artistic license whatsoever. So I suppose it's partly my fault too. After all, I did write a 38 inch column for an 18 inch space. But hey, when it flows, you go with it. You don't just go "Oh shit, I have 18 inches! Time to stop writing!" At least I don't at any rate.
Today was also the Women's Center's open house. Free ice cream, and we got a good turn out. Nicole was kinda weird today though. Not unfriendly, maybe just tired. But something was definitely off. For awhile I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I mentioned her in my column, but everyone else has talked me out of that notion. So it comes down to me just being paranoid. That's probably it.
Which is stupid because I've got no right to be.
But it happens.
Today was also the Women's Center's open house. Free ice cream, and we got a good turn out. Nicole was kinda weird today though. Not unfriendly, maybe just tired. But something was definitely off. For awhile I thought it might have something to do with the fact that I mentioned her in my column, but everyone else has talked me out of that notion. So it comes down to me just being paranoid. That's probably it.
Which is stupid because I've got no right to be.
But it happens.
Comments:
Post a Comment