<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Situation Advances 

So I went to a soccer game with a certain girl last night. And we had a really good time. We didn't watch very much of the game though. We were too busy just talking. She's actually really easy to talk to, though I AM beginning to realize that I find many people very easy to talk to, so maybe that's partly because I'm just a pretty open person in general. Yes?

But anyway, throughout the course of the evening, I actually found out that my gut instinct was right. She has a girlfriend. Here's the thing though. Her girlfriend's 'straight' — technically. (In fact we kinda bonded over the perplexing enigma that is The Straight Girl as relates to us Not So Straight girls...) But here's the kicker: her girlfriend is the way hell over on the other side of the country, on the East Coast.

To sum it up, she's in a long-distance relationship with a straight girl.

Whao. I don't even want to speculate on the complications inherent in THAT situation. And I definitely would not ever want to be in that situation.

As far as the situation relates to me however, I've decided that it doesn't. What that means is that it's not gonna change my game plan in the least. I'm not gonna try and make overt moves on the girl, but at the same time, I enjoy her company and am gonna continue hanging out with her. And if we get closer through that, so be it. If anything else happens, well let's just say that I'm not opposed to that either.

Spent most of last night at the ODE's toga party to celebrate the start of the school year. I was in a bright pink toga. It was pretty sweet. haha.. Ended up spending the night at my friend Fitty's place because I couldn't be fucked walking back. The kicker is that Fitty's also gay, so I sure that when we disappeared into her room to just hang out toward the end of the night, eyes followed us, tongues wagged and people talked.... ah whatever. People can be so silly sometimes.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com