<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Settling In 

I finally got a chance to unpack my boxes and turn my warehouse back into my room today. It is with great relief that I sit in bed typing this now. I look around and at least for the first time in several months, my room resembles a room again.

Other than that, there's nothing much to report. I start work tomorrow: Training Week at the Emerald, and the Women's Center overnight staff retreat. Will be spending tomorrow night in Lincoln City.

My mom decided to extend her stay, so she'll be here till Wednesday.

That's all for now folks. I still feel as if I'm in a semi-dazed state. As soon as I get my posters up and all the little odds and ends in the places they should be in, I'll be in much better shape. Not much time left though. School starts in a week.

Oh and P.S: I ended up getting to watch the Ducks game yesterday. Watched most of it at Chili's at the mall while mom and sis was shopping. And wow. It was SICK! We scored two touchdowns in the last minute and a half to engineer a comeback victory and win the game 34-33. It's the first time we've beat Oklahoma in six attempts. I'm just grateful that I fot to see history being made. But I wish I'd been at Autzen though. That would have been something special.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com