Sunday, September 24, 2006
Random Slightly Drunk Thoughts
Yeah I'm slightly drunk. But obviously somehow still coherent enough to type this... though I dunno how much sense it's gonna make.
But basically I spent the day painting rainbows on Crystal's car. The object of my interest came over at one point to help. And apparently she was flirting with me — or so people said— and I was flirting back enough for people to notice. I mean hey, Crystal totally called me on it... she was like "Do you have a crush on your friend?"
And I'm like, "Uh, maybe.... uh okay yeah."
Then tonight we all went out to a movie. The Black Dahlia. Trippy as hell. Unless your sole purpose is to see Hilary Swank's hot ass, I don't recommend this movie. But anyways, afterward I was talking to the girl, and I found out that she is indeed 'in love' with her girlfriend.
And that got me thinking you know.
Yes maybe she's flirting with me. Or maybe not, maybe she's just being friendly.
At any rate, who am I to try and break up a couple in love? I don't do that. That's not cool. If they're really 'in love,' straight long distance relationship or not, maybe I should just back off?
I don't know.
Bottomline though: Nicole's a cool girl. And if nothing else, I'd just really like to be friends. The absolute last thing I'd wanna do is make things weird between us.
But basically I spent the day painting rainbows on Crystal's car. The object of my interest came over at one point to help. And apparently she was flirting with me — or so people said— and I was flirting back enough for people to notice. I mean hey, Crystal totally called me on it... she was like "Do you have a crush on your friend?"
And I'm like, "Uh, maybe.... uh okay yeah."
Then tonight we all went out to a movie. The Black Dahlia. Trippy as hell. Unless your sole purpose is to see Hilary Swank's hot ass, I don't recommend this movie. But anyways, afterward I was talking to the girl, and I found out that she is indeed 'in love' with her girlfriend.
And that got me thinking you know.
Yes maybe she's flirting with me. Or maybe not, maybe she's just being friendly.
At any rate, who am I to try and break up a couple in love? I don't do that. That's not cool. If they're really 'in love,' straight long distance relationship or not, maybe I should just back off?
I don't know.
Bottomline though: Nicole's a cool girl. And if nothing else, I'd just really like to be friends. The absolute last thing I'd wanna do is make things weird between us.
Comments:
Post a Comment