<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Doing Well 

Last night was a good night. Went to a party with Nicole and my roommates. And we had a blast. Those boys were good fun. Just one of those chill parties where you pretty much know everyone. Played some beer pong. Had a good time in general.

But yesterday was actually a really good day too. I was in a good mood for most parts of it, and I've come to the conclusion that I'm gonna love school this term. Because as much work as my class are, none of them actually FEEL like work, you know? So that's pretty cool.

I'm working with the tennis team again, on a term long project for my journalistic interviewing class. And that's gonna be fun as hell because I get to stop being reporter for once and try and get the inside stuff about their personal lives that I can't really obtain as someone working for the paper.

My creative writing class is gonna be pretty damn fun too. Jeremy, the teacher, is absolutely crazy! In the best way possible.

I'm also taking a liking for soccer. Played yesterday with Nicole and her friends. I still suck, but I figure it's one of those things where you just gotta jump in and do it.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com