Sunday, July 16, 2006
Save Me from Myself!!!
At this very moment I'm so burnt out that I really really don't feel like writing for like a week.
But of course that's not going to happen because I've got a list of 12 different pieces (well 9 now, since I spent the last 24 hours knocking out three) that I need to write between now and Wednesday night.
That unappealling prospect, compounded by the fact that I spent the last three days working non stop, means that I'm about this close to burning out completely.
Christ.
Spokane is definitely gonna be a very welcome break.
I'm counting the hours till Thursday.
But of course that's not going to happen because I've got a list of 12 different pieces (well 9 now, since I spent the last 24 hours knocking out three) that I need to write between now and Wednesday night.
That unappealling prospect, compounded by the fact that I spent the last three days working non stop, means that I'm about this close to burning out completely.
Christ.
Spokane is definitely gonna be a very welcome break.
I'm counting the hours till Thursday.
Comments:
Post a Comment