Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Fireworks!
Yup... tomorrow's the Fourth of July. So tonight we went over to the Em's stadium to watch fireworks after the baseball game. It was awesome! Me, Red, Kristal, Chris, Angie and Danelle, plus Chris's roommate. It was just fun sitting there and going "wow."
Spent the day in Cottage Grove where I played tennis with a bunch of senior citizens and middle aged folks as part of the story I'm gonna write on Wednesday. I'd forgotten how much fun tennis in the sun can be.
Then Angie and I went to track down tubers to take pictures for the story I'm writing about tubing and river rafting in the summer.
Angie's car died. We had to help her push. Luckily it was close enough to a curb that we didn't have to shove the damn thing too far.
And I'm sorry if the posts lately have sounded kinda rushed, frantic and boring with little regard for any sort of creative flair. I'm feeling rushed and kinda braindead at the moment. And all I have to say is stuff about what I'm doing since there really isn't any emotinal drama going on right now for me to get all deep and insightful about.
Not that I LIKE drama. But it spices up life yes?
Spent the day in Cottage Grove where I played tennis with a bunch of senior citizens and middle aged folks as part of the story I'm gonna write on Wednesday. I'd forgotten how much fun tennis in the sun can be.
Then Angie and I went to track down tubers to take pictures for the story I'm writing about tubing and river rafting in the summer.
Angie's car died. We had to help her push. Luckily it was close enough to a curb that we didn't have to shove the damn thing too far.
And I'm sorry if the posts lately have sounded kinda rushed, frantic and boring with little regard for any sort of creative flair. I'm feeling rushed and kinda braindead at the moment. And all I have to say is stuff about what I'm doing since there really isn't any emotinal drama going on right now for me to get all deep and insightful about.
Not that I LIKE drama. But it spices up life yes?
Comments:
Post a Comment