Thursday, July 20, 2006
Bleary Eyed
Unbelievable.
I finally got done with everything that is absolutely due by today. Intended to take a nap at midnight last night, slept till 2am, then woke up and tried to write. Went back to bed at 3 a.m., woke up at 5 a.m. and told myself I had to get my shit together. So I finally got the writing going. Ended up churning out something like a 53 inch piece. See. Once I get in the groove, writing's not a problem.
It's getting there that's the problem.
At any rate, I'm finally done. Am currently in the "frazzled and packing like a madwoman" stage of my trip.
We leave in an hour!
In ten hours, I'll be in Spokane.
In 16 hours I get to see her. (Because she works from 4- midnight.)
Awesome.
All worth it.
I finally got done with everything that is absolutely due by today. Intended to take a nap at midnight last night, slept till 2am, then woke up and tried to write. Went back to bed at 3 a.m., woke up at 5 a.m. and told myself I had to get my shit together. So I finally got the writing going. Ended up churning out something like a 53 inch piece. See. Once I get in the groove, writing's not a problem.
It's getting there that's the problem.
At any rate, I'm finally done. Am currently in the "frazzled and packing like a madwoman" stage of my trip.
We leave in an hour!
In ten hours, I'll be in Spokane.
In 16 hours I get to see her. (Because she works from 4- midnight.)
Awesome.
All worth it.
Comments:
Post a Comment