<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pumping Out the Finals 

So yeah. I'm in the library right now, doing what I've been doing since 1pm this afternoon: studying for my final final that will take place tomorrow at 8 a.m. After that, I'm done for the year. Free.

A quick followup on the girl situation... I'm not going into detail right now. But basically, after I recieved a very frustrated and end-of-the-line sounding text message from her on Sunday night, we ended up having a drawn out conversation on the phone to try and resolve the situation. I'd like to say that we were successful. But I'm not exactly sure.

Whatever it is, she's only going to be here for another ten days. And as I told her on Sunday night, I really just want to take these ten days, run with it and have a good time with her. I don't want her to leave Eugene with us not on friendly terms you know?

Because the bottomline is that all this recent tension stems from the fact that she's still insecure about her sexuality, and I'm still insecure about the remnant of 'us' that I'm trying on one hand to hold onto, but on the other hand to gradually let go of.

Once she's gone, as long as we part on good terms, I'm hoping we'll be friends for a long time to come. She's always been and always will be something special.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com