<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 30, 2006

Getting into the Grind 

Yesterday was my first day at the SNews. Today was my first day at the Sentinel. At this point, I've already got a shitload of work for both papers and am trying to synthesize everything so that I can fit it all in my schedule. The thing about being a reporter is that it's not a 9-5 job. You can't just shut things off when you go home. You're always on the job. And shit happens sporadically. That's just the way it is.

I'm sufficiently exhausted tonight. Going to bed.

And it's the first night that actually really miss her. Not because I want to. I actually don't want to be missing her. But despite my best efforts to NOT miss her, I still do.

Ugh.

I'm hopeless.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com