Friday, June 16, 2006
Fineto.
It's slightly ironic how this finally worked out. The person who finally managed to talk sense into me is actually probably my biggest rival.
But it worked. I guess Laura understands what I'm going through. Because she feels exactly the same way about Shadra that I do. The only difference is that as of right now, as far as I can tell, they haven't done anything together.
Whatever.
I was talking to Laura about the whole situation after my party tonight. And I came to the conclusion that I can't do this anymore. And I really can't keep letting her do this for me. I know everyone else has been telling me this for months now, but it really just hit home as I was talking to Laura and I finally realized how fucked up this situation is, and how wrong it is for me to keep allowing myself to stay looped into it.
I mean, face facts Stef.
She's done.
We're done.
She treats me like shit.
But partly only because I let her treat me like shit.
And why? I don't let anyone treat me like shit. Why should she be any goddamn different?
Tonight, I realized that the girl I fell in love with is gone. And Shadra killed her. She won't ever let her come back out. So I've got to stop hoping, stop waiting and move the fuck on.
I'm done.
For real this time.
It's over.
And now that I've finally convinced myself of that, it's going to stay that way.
But it worked. I guess Laura understands what I'm going through. Because she feels exactly the same way about Shadra that I do. The only difference is that as of right now, as far as I can tell, they haven't done anything together.
Whatever.
I was talking to Laura about the whole situation after my party tonight. And I came to the conclusion that I can't do this anymore. And I really can't keep letting her do this for me. I know everyone else has been telling me this for months now, but it really just hit home as I was talking to Laura and I finally realized how fucked up this situation is, and how wrong it is for me to keep allowing myself to stay looped into it.
I mean, face facts Stef.
She's done.
We're done.
She treats me like shit.
But partly only because I let her treat me like shit.
And why? I don't let anyone treat me like shit. Why should she be any goddamn different?
Tonight, I realized that the girl I fell in love with is gone. And Shadra killed her. She won't ever let her come back out. So I've got to stop hoping, stop waiting and move the fuck on.
I'm done.
For real this time.
It's over.
And now that I've finally convinced myself of that, it's going to stay that way.
Comments:
Post a Comment