<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The End of Term Wind Down 

Yesterday was fun. I went to four different graduation ceremonies, and four different graduation parties. It's gonna be me next year. That's crazy!

At the J-School graduation, it made me kinda sad to realize that I knew half the people who were walking. It just sucked to realize that they would all be gone when school started again in the fall. Jared. Tom. Susan. Shasta. Angie's leaving to go home too since she was only here this year on the National Student Exchange Program.

Katie says I got an "Honorable Mention" for a Faculty Recommendation at the History graduation ceremony. So that was definitely kinda cool.

At the Women's Studies graduation, Angela's little speech made everyone tear up... she's awesome.

Then after all the ceremonies, Shadra called me and said that people were coming over to drink on her roof. So I went over and brought the present I'd gotten her.

Watching her open that was fun. It was like surprise after surprise after surprise for her. Oh look, it's a flask. That's awesome. No wait, it's a flask with Spiderman, that's even more awesome! No wait it's a flask with Spiderman, my name AND the word fuck, wow I'm floored.

That was wicked cool. I think I hit the right note with the graduation gift and she showed it to everyone for the rest of the evening.

Then I hit a couple other parties, and hung out at Angela's Italian carnivale- themed party for quite a while. After that I went ot Shasta's party, then to the bar. We picked up Shadra on the way over there too, and spent the rest of the night at Max's.

That's it.. a pretty good day I think.

And I'm lying in bed feeling pretty lethargic today. Whatever, the term's over. It's time to just chill for a couple of days and get up enough energy to party like a rockstar on my 21st birthday!

Comments:
The stuffs you do for love is amazing.
Thank u for helpin me with the appeal and all. I'm missing you real bad. Love lots.
 
Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com