<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back in Town 

I don't really feel like blogging right now, but felt obligated to update. So here I go:
1. Back in town after San Fran pride. It was insane. I'd never seen so many gay girls in my life. More on that in tomorrow's entry hopefully.

2. My car decided it'd be fun to try and die on the way back from San Fran. That was not so fun. The car is now in the shop and repairs will cost me a fortune.

3. Took my first (and for the time being, last) German class today. It was pretty fun. But I don't think I'll be continuing because I'm too swamped with other stuff.

4. Angie and I went swimming, among other things.

5. It's weird not having Shadra and Jared here.

6. She actually called me yesterday. Just to chat. I was VERY VERY surprised to hear from her because after the way the last week or so went, I honestly thought we'd cut off communication at least till I go up there to visit later this summer. I thought she'd want us to take a breather from each other. But no, she called. So maybe things are better than I expected and we can try to do the 'friends' thing.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings guys! All things considered, I think I had a great 21st!

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com