<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sounding the Retreat 

After I logged that entry, I had this burning desire to email it to her. I'm a big fan of closure, and to me that's exactly what it represented.

So I emailed her a note almost identical to the entry before this one.

And suddenly I feel a whole lot lighter. Its like the cloud that's been hanging over my head for the last week has just disappeared. I don't know how to mope about this anymore.

It's a done deal. I surrender. And retreat gracefully. There are no losers in this match. It's a win-win situation. And now that I've finally recognized that, I can lay the issue to rest.

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space in between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe

Well it's all so overrated
In not saying how you feel
So you end up watching chances fade
And wondering what's real

And I Give you just a little time
I, Wonder if you realize
I've been waiting till I see it in your eyes

If I just breathe
Let it fill the space between
I'll know everything is alright
Breathe,
Every little piece of me
You'll see
Everything is alright
If I just breathe
Breathe


Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com