<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 26, 2006

Realization Sinks In 

Just got back from another night out at the bars with people who used to be Shadra's friends, whom I have now come to consider my own friends.

I like the newsroom crew. Jared, Tom, Angie, Danelle, Parker, Ed, Megs. They're a fun bunch. And I think its slightly ironic how Shadra's kinda kept away from the group at the same point that I started hanging out with them. But whatever, if she can't deal there's nothing I can do.

About Ed last night. Let's see. I'm not going into detail on the Internet. But the long and the short of it is that messing around with him (and mind you we didn't really do anything, because it's that time of the month for me) has made me realize exactly how gay I am.

I was bored last night. There was nothing in it for me. And that's a problem! He ended up leaving at 5am.

But anyways, what all this basically means is that I think I'm gay. As in like full-fledged. Not just half-baked. I'm attracted to boys but for some reason, I can't go all the way there. I'm just not interested. I get bored really quick with dudes. It's kinda funny how that worked out.

So yeah, that's all I have to say about that.

Now it's bedtime.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com