<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Queer Prom 

(Yup. I learned how to put photos on Blogger. Because I updated my web browser! haha...)

Last night was Queer Prom folks. Because Crystal and Angela were in charge of the preparations for our little group, they went all out and we went to prom in a stretch limo. Yes, a stretch limo.

1. The gang in front of the limo.
2. Me and Crystal.
3. Me and Britt, who went dressed as a Drag queen. It was amazing, and the dressing up was half the fun in itself.
4. Me and Meg, who works with me at the Women's Center.
5. Me and Alec!!! She was my 'date'. I love that girl!


I was pretty fun. I found my outfit as a result of a day-long hunting trip with Alec, traipsing around the various thrift stores in Eugene. The whole thing cost me less than 15bucks.

We met at Crystals, had dinner at Mekala's (a Thai place) then headed to prom. Where I drank, danced and hung out with the million different people I knew. It was awesome.

Check out the pix.

Everything wound down by midnight. But then I met Tom and a couple of people at Max's for drinks. And that's when miracles began to happen.

More about THAT later. Right now I've got to go to a group meeting for our history presentation.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com