<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Passed Out 

Wow. I was exhausted last night. Went to Red Robin for dinner with the roommates because it was Kara's friend's birthday. We got back at about 9:30, and I decided that I'd take a nap and wake up to do homework. I ended up passing out at 10:30 and waking up just now. 9am.

Yesterday was pretty chill. Compliments and peer recognition can definitely brighten a day. I was talking to the Mosaic photo editor and he was like "You know everytime I'm talking to anyone about what a good experience Mosaic has been this year, your name always seems to come up."

Hey I do what I can. But it's always nice when people realize that.

Oh and I think I'm over her. Passed her on the street yesterday on the way to class. Said hi, but I also noticed that for the first time, the often heartwrenching 'twang' that used to pop up was absent.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com