<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 19, 2006

Operation: KTAPT 

As of tomorrow afternoon, Operation Keep the Apartment is in action. Yes, we've decided that we're staying here and that we're not going down without a fight.

I'm being really paranoid right now, so I don't want to publish exactly what we're gonna do on the internet before the shit actually hits the fan. But I'll update tomorrow, after we've done it. And hopefully I'll have good news.

So hope and pray that the people who are coming to see it tomorrow at 3pm are nice, and that they'll back down and let us keep it.

Hope.

Pray.

I REALLY like my apartment.

I REALLY want to stay here.

I know this plan could potentially not work, but I'm NOT giving up without a fight. If at the end of it all, we come out on the losing side, at least I'll know that I've put everything I have into this. And that I did everything in my power to try and salvage this unfortunate situaion.

So hope. pray. and wish me luck. I'll need it.

Tomorrow's game day. And this is war.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com