Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Mosaic Madness
Guess who's not speaking to me? Yup. Shadra. Or at least I think she isn't. I had to stop by the office yesterday to pick up something, and she barely looked up and half-waved when I walked in. I walked right past her when I walked out.
Sigh.
She also has not replied the email that I sent her on Sunday in which I tried to explain things, mend fences, and ended by saying that if she wasn't too pissed off at me, she should give me a call, but that otherwise I would assume that she didn't really want to see me right now, and I'd back off for a little bit.
Never wanted it to come to this. But I guess we need some time apart after the conversation on Saturday that neither one of us really wanted to have. So I'm trying to keep my promise and stay away for a while.
Hopefully things will straighten themselves out in time. I sure as hell don't want her to leave for Spokane with us not on talking terms. That would kinda suck.
But anyway, aside from that, the one thing that's consuming my life at the moment is Mosaic: the newspaper class that I'm going crazy with because my copy deadline's this Friday. It's gonna be a busy, sleepless week.
Sigh.
She also has not replied the email that I sent her on Sunday in which I tried to explain things, mend fences, and ended by saying that if she wasn't too pissed off at me, she should give me a call, but that otherwise I would assume that she didn't really want to see me right now, and I'd back off for a little bit.
Never wanted it to come to this. But I guess we need some time apart after the conversation on Saturday that neither one of us really wanted to have. So I'm trying to keep my promise and stay away for a while.
Hopefully things will straighten themselves out in time. I sure as hell don't want her to leave for Spokane with us not on talking terms. That would kinda suck.
But anyway, aside from that, the one thing that's consuming my life at the moment is Mosaic: the newspaper class that I'm going crazy with because my copy deadline's this Friday. It's gonna be a busy, sleepless week.
Comments:
Post a Comment