<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Displaced 

Shadra took me off her 'Top 8' on MySpace. This sounds completely inane, and I don't know why it matters, but it just does. On some level, I'm upset by it. Weird.

Anyway I'm feeling displaced right now. I'm not a very dependent person, but lately I've been feeling as if I don't have that one person in my life to lean on. For instance, Lant was that person for the better part of this year. Maybe I'm just starting to feel the effects of her departure. Weird.

I hung out with a bunch of straight guys for the first time in like a year last night. Went to Horsehead and Max's with Jared, Tom, Parker, and a couple other girls from the newsroom. We ran into Shadra at Horsehead. Same weird relationship between me and her. It's like 'hey we talk as colleagues now', not as friends.

Last night I also ended up telling Jared about us. I swore him to secrecy, and he understood. He knows how I feel. He was in love with her for the longest time too. Ugh.

Getting used to that. I'm trying. I'm done talking. Not coherent. Gonna go to bed. G'nite.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com