Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Rollin'
Yup, the ball's started rolling, and two days into the term I'm already swamped with a million things. Surprisingly, I don't mind. Yet. This early in the term, you've got some breathing room, and what homework there is is still inconsequential. So it's all good.
This term I'm taking:
HIST 487: Ming and Qing China- This time, I've gotten the hang of this prof's teaching style, and I've got some kind of background of Chinese hisory to work with. So I'm expecting a much easier time than I had last term.
J440: PR Writing- Had my first class yesterday. This teacher is awesome. She's lively and bubbly. Everything my news-ed prof isn't.
J462: News Editing- This is the class that looks to be a downer this term. I respond best to dynamic, confident profs who are full of life. This prof is the substitute for the guy who usually teaches the class. She seems kinda....limp. Ugh.
And then I'm also taking Mosaic, a class where we all work in a newsroom environment to produce a newspaper at the end. I'm also taking Golf. Yes, you heard right. Golf.
Gonna be a blast.
This weekend I miss lacrosse but get to play the role of a gay cowboy in the drag show. Plus Crystal's hosting the after-party. And anytime that happens, you KNOW you're gonna have some fun! Fuck yeah! It's gonna be a rollickin' good time!
This term I'm taking:
HIST 487: Ming and Qing China- This time, I've gotten the hang of this prof's teaching style, and I've got some kind of background of Chinese hisory to work with. So I'm expecting a much easier time than I had last term.
J440: PR Writing- Had my first class yesterday. This teacher is awesome. She's lively and bubbly. Everything my news-ed prof isn't.
J462: News Editing- This is the class that looks to be a downer this term. I respond best to dynamic, confident profs who are full of life. This prof is the substitute for the guy who usually teaches the class. She seems kinda....limp. Ugh.
And then I'm also taking Mosaic, a class where we all work in a newsroom environment to produce a newspaper at the end. I'm also taking Golf. Yes, you heard right. Golf.
Gonna be a blast.
This weekend I miss lacrosse but get to play the role of a gay cowboy in the drag show. Plus Crystal's hosting the after-party. And anytime that happens, you KNOW you're gonna have some fun! Fuck yeah! It's gonna be a rollickin' good time!
Comments:
Post a Comment