Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Popping the Illusion
So Shadra and I had lunch today. She'd called me last night to set things up. And at that point my gut told me that it wasn't gonna be fantastic news.
I was right. In fact she really didn't have specific news at all, I guess she really just wanted to have lunch. But as always, lunch was good fun despite the fact that she was suffering from lack of sleep and I was still coming down from a very stressful morning at the Women's Center.
At one point I asked her if she'd thought any more about stuff that had happened on Thursday night. And she said she had, and was kinda still thinking about it. But she also added that she'd been most comfortable with me when we'd just been hanging out as friends. And I said ok, and we just left it at that.
So we're still doing the friend thing. Which is nice. But I can't deny that I'm still into her. Gonna try and get drunk with her and see if anything happens on that front.
Wil keep you updated!
I was right. In fact she really didn't have specific news at all, I guess she really just wanted to have lunch. But as always, lunch was good fun despite the fact that she was suffering from lack of sleep and I was still coming down from a very stressful morning at the Women's Center.
At one point I asked her if she'd thought any more about stuff that had happened on Thursday night. And she said she had, and was kinda still thinking about it. But she also added that she'd been most comfortable with me when we'd just been hanging out as friends. And I said ok, and we just left it at that.
So we're still doing the friend thing. Which is nice. But I can't deny that I'm still into her. Gonna try and get drunk with her and see if anything happens on that front.
Wil keep you updated!
Comments:
Post a Comment