Monday, April 03, 2006
Junior Year: Spring Term
Finally back in Eugene. The rest of break went okay. I love Sarah's little siblings to death. They're fucking cute! And I learned to snowboard, even though I gave myself whiplash and some mighty weird tan lines while doing it. Plus I lost two memory cards for my digital camera when I accidentally dropped the case off the chair lift. So that's not so cool. But otherwise, Spring Break was a nice break from school.
Now it's Spring Term. And I'm determined to start this next term with less drama than I put myself through all of last term. For starters, I feel like I'm practically getting a fresh start. The whole thing with Shadra is over. We're gonna try the friends thing. And unfortunately, Lanti's gone. So I'll have to find new ways of entertaining myself. Though I suppose what helped to ease me into that was the fact that I saw her less last term, and so won't have that much of a transition to make into this term. And by the way, I gave her the URL to my blog today. Since she's gonna be in London and all. She'll become one of the many people who keep in touch with me through this crazy medium of communication.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Spring Term. Right. New beginnings. New classes. Work's already started to bug me, and I have to get my shit together. To be perfectly honest, I don't feel ready for school yet. Everything's still in a mess, and I really need to start getting all my books and doing all that pre-new term shit.
I suppose it'll all happen eventually.
Read two books over break. Not bad, considering that I had like a week.
Now it's Spring Term. And I'm determined to start this next term with less drama than I put myself through all of last term. For starters, I feel like I'm practically getting a fresh start. The whole thing with Shadra is over. We're gonna try the friends thing. And unfortunately, Lanti's gone. So I'll have to find new ways of entertaining myself. Though I suppose what helped to ease me into that was the fact that I saw her less last term, and so won't have that much of a transition to make into this term. And by the way, I gave her the URL to my blog today. Since she's gonna be in London and all. She'll become one of the many people who keep in touch with me through this crazy medium of communication.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Spring Term. Right. New beginnings. New classes. Work's already started to bug me, and I have to get my shit together. To be perfectly honest, I don't feel ready for school yet. Everything's still in a mess, and I really need to start getting all my books and doing all that pre-new term shit.
I suppose it'll all happen eventually.
Read two books over break. Not bad, considering that I had like a week.
Comments:
Post a Comment