<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's All Going to Hell 

Yup. It is. It's all going to hell. I've been in this goddamn situation enough over the last few months to be able to tell when it's coming. And this is exactly what it feels like when it's all over.

For everyday that I tell myself that this is how things go and that you just have to pick yourself up again when someone screws you over, there's always that one day when I let the bitterness get to me. And I sit here and steep in my own bullshit and wonder why I'm the one that always get burnt.

Always.

Even when I'm not out looking for anything. Even when people fall into my lap, throw themselves at me, and make me think that hey, maybe they really are into me. Even when that happens, I end up getting fucked over.

How is this physically possible? How is it that in two years, I haven't been able to luck out once. This is fucking bullshit. And I'm done. I'm done with this emotional crap, I'm sick of feeling like crap in the aftermath of the fun glow, and I really want people to just stop playing.

I'm done with dating for a while.

She's going to dinner with me tomorrow, but it's not gonna come to anything. I can tell. And my gut's telling me that we're at the point where it's all going to hell.

Fuck this.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com