Monday, March 06, 2006
Halfway There
I'm on Page 7 of my 12 page paper, which is really just a piece of crap at this point. But hey, that's what drafts are meant to be yah?
I just texted her to say hi. She's already home in bed! Surprising because she's normally at the paper till like 1am. She said she was really tired and decided that folks there could handle things without her.
I'm kinda wishing she had come over here instead of heading home. But realistically, that's probably not the best idea because then I wouldn't get much work done, and she wouldn't get much sleep. And at this point, I need to work and she needs to sleep.
I think I have to take things back down a notch. Don't appear too eager just 'cause she's given me free reign to tell her that I like her. Play it cool. Not exactly hard to get, just casual ya know? Keep things new, keep things exciting for as long as possible.
We had coffee this afternoon. Picked up drinks at the Buzz at the EMU, then I took her to this semi-hidden balcony at one end of that architecturally challenged building. It kinda overlooks the EMU South lawn. I figured privacy was good since she's not out and doesn't want to be.
But I don't think it was quite private enough because she didn't really respond when I came up and hugged her from behind. Hands off Stef. Dammit. Hands off. I keep having to remind myself of what it feels like to still be closeted. It's really not all that long ago. But it feels like it's been a whole lifetime.
I just texted her to say hi. She's already home in bed! Surprising because she's normally at the paper till like 1am. She said she was really tired and decided that folks there could handle things without her.
I'm kinda wishing she had come over here instead of heading home. But realistically, that's probably not the best idea because then I wouldn't get much work done, and she wouldn't get much sleep. And at this point, I need to work and she needs to sleep.
I think I have to take things back down a notch. Don't appear too eager just 'cause she's given me free reign to tell her that I like her. Play it cool. Not exactly hard to get, just casual ya know? Keep things new, keep things exciting for as long as possible.
We had coffee this afternoon. Picked up drinks at the Buzz at the EMU, then I took her to this semi-hidden balcony at one end of that architecturally challenged building. It kinda overlooks the EMU South lawn. I figured privacy was good since she's not out and doesn't want to be.
But I don't think it was quite private enough because she didn't really respond when I came up and hugged her from behind. Hands off Stef. Dammit. Hands off. I keep having to remind myself of what it feels like to still be closeted. It's really not all that long ago. But it feels like it's been a whole lifetime.
Comments:
Post a Comment