Friday, March 17, 2006
Four Weeks
Day 28. I woke up to a text message from her that she sent at about 3am. It said something like "Ugh. What a long day. I just got done making a Website. Your Thursday note made me smile. Telling me you like my sense of humor is probably the best compliment you could have given me. Thank you."
As in, my Thursday note was a success. And yes, she's still into me. Score. The text made my day. And with that, we have officially made it to four weeks. I'm glad. Because I'm still in this.
We played Northeastern and BYU today. Or at least the team did, We beat Northeastern in triple overtime. That was a fucking awesome game to watch. BYU kicked our butts though, 20-3.
I haven't heard from Shadra since this morning's text message. But surprisingly I'm not too worried. She probably went up to Portland today for the journlism conference that she mentioned. And since its St. Patrick's Day, fifty bucks says she's out at the bars drinking with Jared and them. I'll leave her alone, and maybe call her tomorrow.
As in, my Thursday note was a success. And yes, she's still into me. Score. The text made my day. And with that, we have officially made it to four weeks. I'm glad. Because I'm still in this.
We played Northeastern and BYU today. Or at least the team did, We beat Northeastern in triple overtime. That was a fucking awesome game to watch. BYU kicked our butts though, 20-3.
I haven't heard from Shadra since this morning's text message. But surprisingly I'm not too worried. She probably went up to Portland today for the journlism conference that she mentioned. And since its St. Patrick's Day, fifty bucks says she's out at the bars drinking with Jared and them. I'll leave her alone, and maybe call her tomorrow.
Comments:
Post a Comment