Sunday, March 05, 2006
Day 17 and Counting
Yup. 17 days into this thing, and if yesterday was any indication, I think this weekend just put things into a whole new direction.
Everything was just different. In a good way. I no longer even bothered to wonder if she liked me. We've established a mutual attraction, which adds an immmeasurable amount of security to this whole thing.
It just went well. I feel like she's more comfortable around me now. She brought me a chai when I was studying at the library, and sat down to read with me for a couple of hours. At one point, we took a nice little study break cum makeout session between the stacks. See, libraries are good for something.
And to be honest, there's something playfully fun about this Dating Undercover situation. I guess it's because I've never been the 'out' in this situation before.
The swing in our relationship is even evident through the text messages that we shoot back and forth. Sometime last night, I got one that said "I like you, what am I supposed to do?" and another one that read simply, "I want to cuddle with you."
It's just nice to have something with someone.
Today's gonna be hell. I have to attend a Sons of Union Veterans meeting for my reporting class, then do more reading and finally write my 12 page paper. Oh yeah its gonna be a long day. With luck I'll be in bed before dawn.
Everything was just different. In a good way. I no longer even bothered to wonder if she liked me. We've established a mutual attraction, which adds an immmeasurable amount of security to this whole thing.
It just went well. I feel like she's more comfortable around me now. She brought me a chai when I was studying at the library, and sat down to read with me for a couple of hours. At one point, we took a nice little study break cum makeout session between the stacks. See, libraries are good for something.
And to be honest, there's something playfully fun about this Dating Undercover situation. I guess it's because I've never been the 'out' in this situation before.
The swing in our relationship is even evident through the text messages that we shoot back and forth. Sometime last night, I got one that said "I like you, what am I supposed to do?" and another one that read simply, "I want to cuddle with you."
It's just nice to have something with someone.
Today's gonna be hell. I have to attend a Sons of Union Veterans meeting for my reporting class, then do more reading and finally write my 12 page paper. Oh yeah its gonna be a long day. With luck I'll be in bed before dawn.
Comments:
Post a Comment