<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 06, 2006

Body Clock Adjustment 

Somehow I've turned into a morning person. God knows how or why. But ever since that hell week two weeks ago when all I felt like doing was crawling into bed early and saying 'fuck homework' till the next morning, I've been waking up earlier and earlier.

Today I even beat my damn alarm. I just sat up in bed, wide awake, and felt rested. Something that used to happen at, oh I don't know, NOON. Not 9. This is a problem. I'm not sure whether I like this or not. I hope I don't become one of those people who is incapable of sleeping in past 10. That would just be plain goddamn wrong.

At any rate, it works out today because I still have at least 2 pages of my thesis to bust out before I print it out and turn it in. Yes, that's right. I actually wrote 10 pages yesterday. 10 pages of shit that I really need to consult with my advisor about, but still, 10 pages is 10 pages.

And as you can see, the other thing that happens when I'm working on big projects under stress is that I become an incessant blogger. Because blogging is inadvertently a form of procrastination.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com