Thursday, March 16, 2006
At the Airport
It's 5:44am on a Thursday morning and we're at the Portland airport waiting for our flight out to Malibu. I'm fuckin' tired. Was fine before, but I'm crashing now.
Sarah found out that we're planning a surprise party for her, so I guess its not that much of a surprise anymore. Oh well. We tried.
At any rate, I don't have much to say at this point except that part of me can't wait for this trip to be over so that we move into finals week mode during which a certain someone won't be at the paper 8 hours a day.
Sarah found out that we're planning a surprise party for her, so I guess its not that much of a surprise anymore. Oh well. We tried.
At any rate, I don't have much to say at this point except that part of me can't wait for this trip to be over so that we move into finals week mode during which a certain someone won't be at the paper 8 hours a day.
Comments:
Post a Comment