Thursday, February 23, 2006
Interpersonal Relations
So Shadra came over last night while I was working on my presentation. And we hung out for a couple hours, talked, made out. Random shit like that. But the thing about her that I think I like most so far is that she's straight up with you. As straightforward as I am.
We were sitting in my room last night when I asked her, "So are you into me?" And she was like, "Yeah I am I thought I told you that."
Well she'd last told me that when she was drunk. And I've been on the bad end of way too many drunk exchanges to date. But apparently she was being honest at the time. So that's always good to know.
And that's what's good about this fledgling thing we have going on. I think we've been really honest with each other so far. I'm actually surprised at how new this entire situation seems to me. I guess it's so long since I've been with anyone in a capacity exceeding that of a casual fling that I've forgotten what its like to be in something where the feelings go both ways.
It's definitely kinda refreshing. And a whole lot less of a mindfuck.
We were sitting in my room last night when I asked her, "So are you into me?" And she was like, "Yeah I am I thought I told you that."
Well she'd last told me that when she was drunk. And I've been on the bad end of way too many drunk exchanges to date. But apparently she was being honest at the time. So that's always good to know.
And that's what's good about this fledgling thing we have going on. I think we've been really honest with each other so far. I'm actually surprised at how new this entire situation seems to me. I guess it's so long since I've been with anyone in a capacity exceeding that of a casual fling that I've forgotten what its like to be in something where the feelings go both ways.
It's definitely kinda refreshing. And a whole lot less of a mindfuck.
Comments:
Post a Comment