<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Good Morning. Not 

Yes it's 7am. And yes, I am still awake. I say still because I never actually went to sleep last night. Instead, I was blearily trying to put together this damn presentation for my fuckin' Chinese history class that I only found out about Tuesday night.

Ye-ah. Only Tuesday night.

So I spent most of this last night putting it together... amidst a few other random things. For one thing, Shadra stopped by after work, and yes I do believe we're getting to the dating stage at this point. We clarified several things tonight, the first one being that she wasn't really comfortable with being out yet, and the second one being that if she gets over this current state of confusion and decides that she really does only like men after all, she's obligated to let me know.

But until then, let the good times roll and celebrate the fact that this is the first time since John freshman year that I can actually say "I'm seeing someone" in the kind of way that implies prospects in the near future instead of a flash-in-the-pan thing that starts and ends in the same week.

So yeah, I'm still Britt and Alicia's spare tyre. And I believe Britt's still semi-avoiding me, consciously or not. But somehow, it matters a little less now.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com