<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Fun's Over: Headin' into Panic Mode 

I had a great weekend. There's no other way to put it. Keir's party on Saturday was a blast. To put it simply, everyone got some, my scheming worked, and Keir and Bill did endup hooking up.

And I think I'm "seeing someone" right now. I'm not even sure how that worked out, or whether that's the status we're at right now. But I think that's the direction that it's headed. Nothing necessarily serious at the moment, but I think we're both interested and on the same page.

In case you're wondering, I'm referring to me and uh, Shadra. Yeah. The Straight chick at Neighbors from Friday. My classmate. My boss. That same girl.

Basically she told me on Saturday that she hadn't been able to stop thinking about the question I'd posed the night before. And then she told me that she liked me. And then we kissed. And then she spent the night.

Then yesterday was my roommate, Sully's 21st birthday. We all went out to the bars, and I invited Shadra to meet us at Rennie's. She came, we had an awesome time, and she ended up spending the night at my place again.

That, plus the influx of text messages that we've been sending each other seem to indicate that there's a positive outlook to this situation. I'm not sure what exactly I want out of it yet, but I like her, I respect her a lot, and have decided that I'm interested enough to just go with it and see where that takes me.

Oh and of course: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFY! I love you.

The next three weeks are gonna be hell for me. I have more work than I know what to do with. And that's all my fault because let's face it-- I haven't exactly been productive this term have I? Its been more of an emotionally oriented term so far.

And I don't want my grades to suffer for it.

I have a shitload of crap due on Thursday, and my informational interview with Ron Bellamy from the Register Guard is tomorrow afternoon. Oh god I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com