<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend Roundup 

Let's see. It's been an eventful back to school week. For one thing, I just took stock, and I've had alcohol like five times this week. That's like four times too many! I'm going dry next week for sure.

Yesterday I worked out twice-- once with Britt and Angela, and later on in the day with Lanti. Me and Sarah also managed to catch Memoirs of a Geisha.. before she dragged my lazy ass out on a 3-mile run. Good god.

Then we got back for the party that I roommates and I were throwing. And it turned out to be a fucking blast. I experimented with the dynamics of Party Guests 101 by mixing gay and straight people at the same party together for the first time. The results were... mixed. It worked for some people, didn't work for others.

The good news is that I didn't get smashed this time. At one point I had a good buzz going, but nothing too ridiculous. The biggest surprise of the night occured in the parking lot of my apartment. Me and Lanti were in my car, coming back from a beer run to the grocery store. Angela calls me to ask me where I am just as I spot her car. I was like, "Uh, look behind you."

Anyway, I eventually understood the reason for the weird call because I end up parking next to Angela. And when I look over. Holy Shit. Crystal is getting out of the car!!! I'm so excited I barely remember to put the car in "Park" before I jump out and pounce on the girl. (And according to Lanti, so excited I didn't turn off the fucking ignition. haha)

I like, "WHAT are you doing here?!?" Because hey, for all intents and purposed, she's supposed to still be in fucking New York!!!! I was like stunned and Angela is standing there laughing the whole time. Joke's on me.

So we go upstairs, and have a good time.

Eventually, the gay people adjourn to Britt's and I go with them. It's ok because by this time most of the party has left to go to the bars.

After certain dramatic turns of events (none of which involve me... thank god!) I end up sleeping over at Britt's. And we wake up this morning and watch football together on TV.

It was a good night.

In more ways than one.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com