<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Walking Out of Your Life 

So Katie's in one of my classes. The thesis class that meets every Monday. On Monday, she asked me if I wanted to have lunch on Wednesday. She'd said that exact same thing the Monday before, and had ended up blowing me off. Apparently her car got towed. Whatever.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt and said yes I'd have lunch with her on Wednesday. Last night, I tried calling her to set something up and see if we were still on. I called her twice. She never called me back.

By this morning I was pretty sure that lunch was off. I hadn't heard from her since Monday. And I was pissed. Who the fuck does she think she is blowing me off two weeks in a row?

I'm not normally a bitter person. And when it comes to my friends, I usually try not to hold a grudge. But I've really had it up to HERE with her bullshit. I'm trying to make this work on the terms SHE fucking laid out last term. But this is apparently how much I mean to her. So FUCK THAT.

And she's not the only one of my ex's who blew me off today. Sheena walked into the Women's Center today when I was at work. She was with a couple other girls, and they'd come in to get posters to help us publicize one of our events.

I looked up from the computer and caught sight of her. And I was like, "Sheena." Like hey, how's it going you know? The girl kinda looks at me as if she's never seen me in her life and is like ,"Oh. Hey."

That's it. Some friend huh? Well Fuck that too. I once fucked her and nothing's gonna change that. So if she wants to act as if we were never friends, then that's her own fucking prerogative.

But I'm done with trying to stay friends with bitchy exes. I say fuck em all. Oh wait. Done that already. Bitches.

In other news, I spent all day at work, running back and forth between the Emerald and the Women's Center. Sometimes I swear this is like a full time job. Then lacrosse was fun again! And I played tennis with Allyson after that. First time I'd picked up a racket in like a month. Felt pretty good.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com