Friday, January 13, 2006
Ran(T)dom Observations
1. I swear that when I get a significant other, I'll never drop my friends for said person.
I hate how that happens whenever people get together. Makes me wanna punch myself in the face.
2. Emptiness is a feeling to be avoided...
3. ...As is overinvestment of oneself in another person.
4. Somehow amidst all the drama of week 1, I can't bring myself to get organized and get my shit together for school. Which is bad because I've got a whole boatload of crap to do in the next two weeks.
Thank god its a long weekend with no school on Monday because of the MLK Memorial. I'm gonna need the extra day to get back on my feet and get back into some sort of groove. Then I'll be okay.
I've got a couple of hours before dinner with Britt and Charlotte. Was actually supposed to go workout, but that didn't happen, and I've ended up sitting on my lazy ass again. Tonight's agenda: Dinner at Chili's, party with Chelsea and a couple of her friends. I wanna get smashed tonight. Feeling mildly self-destructive at the moment. Nothing a little alcohol and some exercise tomorrow won't fix.
Tomorrow, I'm schedule to work out with Ang and Britt. Then there's the Indy vs. Pittsburgh playoff game that's I'm watching on TV at Britt's. (No wonder people are beginning to think we're into each other. We do spend an inordinate amount of time together.) After that I think I'll work on my NFL internship application that's due Jan 15. And I need to photocopy notes for my China history class. Then Kara's hosting a party at our house.
Sunday I hope to get to the library to do some history research. Then I need to buckle down and write some press releases for work. And there's also the matter of homework.
Let's see how it all pans out.
I hate how that happens whenever people get together. Makes me wanna punch myself in the face.
2. Emptiness is a feeling to be avoided...
3. ...As is overinvestment of oneself in another person.
4. Somehow amidst all the drama of week 1, I can't bring myself to get organized and get my shit together for school. Which is bad because I've got a whole boatload of crap to do in the next two weeks.
Thank god its a long weekend with no school on Monday because of the MLK Memorial. I'm gonna need the extra day to get back on my feet and get back into some sort of groove. Then I'll be okay.
I've got a couple of hours before dinner with Britt and Charlotte. Was actually supposed to go workout, but that didn't happen, and I've ended up sitting on my lazy ass again. Tonight's agenda: Dinner at Chili's, party with Chelsea and a couple of her friends. I wanna get smashed tonight. Feeling mildly self-destructive at the moment. Nothing a little alcohol and some exercise tomorrow won't fix.
Tomorrow, I'm schedule to work out with Ang and Britt. Then there's the Indy vs. Pittsburgh playoff game that's I'm watching on TV at Britt's. (No wonder people are beginning to think we're into each other. We do spend an inordinate amount of time together.) After that I think I'll work on my NFL internship application that's due Jan 15. And I need to photocopy notes for my China history class. Then Kara's hosting a party at our house.
Sunday I hope to get to the library to do some history research. Then I need to buckle down and write some press releases for work. And there's also the matter of homework.
Let's see how it all pans out.
Comments:
Post a Comment