<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Potential Cleaning Spree 

Again, it was a pretty slow day. I'm slowly getting back into the groove of things. But the operative word is slowly. Went on a shopping spree of cleaning supplies today. See one of my roommates moved out-- the blond one that I didn't really like at the beginning. And she took all our cleaning supplies with her.

I looked at the bathroom today and suddenly realized that it was kinda nasty. So I went out and got a whole bunch of cleaning stuff, which will hopefully be put to good use tomorrow.

I also went to the bank, and bought my books for school. The idea right now is that the whole of tomorrow will be spent cleaning... let's see if that actually works.

Oh and I also went to see Brokeback Mountain with Britt and Angela. And that movie by the way, is worth every one seven Oscars it's been nominated for so far. Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhall delivered really poignant performances. It was a great movie. And everyone should go see it... though I suppose those of you back home will probably haveto settle for the censored version. And after the fucking Singapore Censors Board is done with it, that means that the two hour movie will probably have been reduced to like an hour. Yeah fuck em.

Anyway, I'm sure things will pick up once school starts and I'll have much more interesting news to write about.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com