Monday, January 09, 2006
Learning from the Drama... Who Woulda Thought?
Everything resolved itself today. And I've never been more glad to say that. For once, I handled the situation right, did not talk to a bunch of random people about it, and did not let it get out of hand. Basically, I think my handling of dyke drama has improved markedly over the last year.
So I kept my mouth shut. Then Crystal called me this afternoon and was like, "So I think maybe I owe you an apology."
I was right. She told Anglea. I mean hey, who else would?
She then goes on to say that she called to make sure I wasn't freaking out, and to reassure me that she'd kinda fixed it. She'd talked to Angela, who'd agreed not to kill me. So things will be okay.
She did advise me to keep out of Angela's way for the next couple of days, but also said Angela would probably still be friends with me.
And I feel bad for doubting Crystal, because as it turns out, she was telling the truth the whole time. They were in an open relationship at the time. Seeing other people. So technically, neither one of us did anything wrong. I had every right to sleep with her. As strange as that sounds.
After I hung up with Crystal, I decided to text Angela anyway. So i told her that I was sorry it had happened, and that I hadn't told her. I didn't know HOW to tell her! And I also said that I really wanted to be friends still. Because I like her. I really do. She's a cool girl.
To my surprise, she called me right back. And did not sound as if she wanted to kill me. In fact, she sounded very calm and rational, and very much like her normal self. And she was like "Yeah we're cool. Not mad at all. And no I don't want to kill you." She also doesn't want drama, especially when Crystal gets back here in February.
So we're still friends. Which is great. And I also stressed that I'm NOT into her girlfriend. Things are fine now. I just hope there's no awkwardness.
I think I've had enough of chicks for a while. I'm gonna take a breather from the girls and re-explore the guy scene. I mean hey, I haven't looked in that little pool since last winter. Maybe there are some new fishies swimming around.... like that hot boy in my history thesis class. Dark hair, bright blue eyes, a basketball player's build, and Germanic bone structure. Oh my god. I want.
So I kept my mouth shut. Then Crystal called me this afternoon and was like, "So I think maybe I owe you an apology."
I was right. She told Anglea. I mean hey, who else would?
She then goes on to say that she called to make sure I wasn't freaking out, and to reassure me that she'd kinda fixed it. She'd talked to Angela, who'd agreed not to kill me. So things will be okay.
She did advise me to keep out of Angela's way for the next couple of days, but also said Angela would probably still be friends with me.
And I feel bad for doubting Crystal, because as it turns out, she was telling the truth the whole time. They were in an open relationship at the time. Seeing other people. So technically, neither one of us did anything wrong. I had every right to sleep with her. As strange as that sounds.
After I hung up with Crystal, I decided to text Angela anyway. So i told her that I was sorry it had happened, and that I hadn't told her. I didn't know HOW to tell her! And I also said that I really wanted to be friends still. Because I like her. I really do. She's a cool girl.
To my surprise, she called me right back. And did not sound as if she wanted to kill me. In fact, she sounded very calm and rational, and very much like her normal self. And she was like "Yeah we're cool. Not mad at all. And no I don't want to kill you." She also doesn't want drama, especially when Crystal gets back here in February.
So we're still friends. Which is great. And I also stressed that I'm NOT into her girlfriend. Things are fine now. I just hope there's no awkwardness.
I think I've had enough of chicks for a while. I'm gonna take a breather from the girls and re-explore the guy scene. I mean hey, I haven't looked in that little pool since last winter. Maybe there are some new fishies swimming around.... like that hot boy in my history thesis class. Dark hair, bright blue eyes, a basketball player's build, and Germanic bone structure. Oh my god. I want.
Comments:
Post a Comment