Friday, January 06, 2006
Kickin' It
Today was the laziest day that I've had in like 6 months. I cannot remember the last time I sat my ass down in front of the couch, and watched TV for 3 hours.
Here's how lazy my day was:
12nn- Wake up, text people to tell them I'm home. Talk to Sarah on the phone.
12:30- At Fed Ex mailing my internship application off on overnight mail. Cost me $24!!!! Then I head to Blockbuster and rent the first half of the L Word season 2. After that I get apple juice from the grocery store, then go to Cafe Yumm! to get take out for lunch.
1:40- I'm back home. Eat Lunch The L Word Marathon starts.
5:00- 4 episodes later, I'm L Worded out! Take a nap.
7:30- Wake up from Nap. Jane comes over, bringing me dinner. We veg out in front of TV just talking.
9:30- Jane and I go to Target, and then decide to go on a tour of Castle, your friendly neighborhood porn store.
11:00- I go over to Britt's.
12midnight: We watch "Into the Blue" on DVD with wine courtesy of Angela.
3am- I get home. Going ot bed again.
It was fun... But unfortunately I can't afford to be this lazy tomorrow. My room looks like the aftermatch of Hiroshima, and the apartment looks like the inside of a trash can. I need to do some cleaning. Plus there's the matter of the two other internship applications that I should really get to. And I want to finish ALL this before the weekend, because that's when more of my friends will start coming back. And then I KNOW I'll get absolutely NO work done....
Got... to.... find.... mo...ti...va...tion.....
Here's how lazy my day was:
12nn- Wake up, text people to tell them I'm home. Talk to Sarah on the phone.
12:30- At Fed Ex mailing my internship application off on overnight mail. Cost me $24!!!! Then I head to Blockbuster and rent the first half of the L Word season 2. After that I get apple juice from the grocery store, then go to Cafe Yumm! to get take out for lunch.
1:40- I'm back home. Eat Lunch The L Word Marathon starts.
5:00- 4 episodes later, I'm L Worded out! Take a nap.
7:30- Wake up from Nap. Jane comes over, bringing me dinner. We veg out in front of TV just talking.
9:30- Jane and I go to Target, and then decide to go on a tour of Castle, your friendly neighborhood porn store.
11:00- I go over to Britt's.
12midnight: We watch "Into the Blue" on DVD with wine courtesy of Angela.
3am- I get home. Going ot bed again.
It was fun... But unfortunately I can't afford to be this lazy tomorrow. My room looks like the aftermatch of Hiroshima, and the apartment looks like the inside of a trash can. I need to do some cleaning. Plus there's the matter of the two other internship applications that I should really get to. And I want to finish ALL this before the weekend, because that's when more of my friends will start coming back. And then I KNOW I'll get absolutely NO work done....
Got... to.... find.... mo...ti...va...tion.....
Comments:
Post a Comment