Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Kara's 21st
Kara celebrated her 21st birthday last night. And 21's a big landmark here. It's a rite of passage that basically means you can drink legally. haha.
So we went out to dinner at Sixth Street, which is kind of a bar/grill place. I had decided to borrow my frien Sarah's ID to see if I could maybe get away with ordering a couple of drinks. Its all about swaggering up to the bartender with confidence I tell you. Because it worked. I got a Sex on the Beach. And me, Lanti, Sully and Kara had a nice chill time at the bar.
Afterwards, we were gonna head back to campus and go to a bar there because that meant that I would be able to drop the car off at home and go drink some more with the girls.
But before doing that, I took all of them to the porn store... haha. Just 'cause they'd never been before. It was an educational field trip to say the least.
In the end, Lanti was kinda tired, so we dropped her off at home. And then Sully went to bed. So it was just me, Red and J.Lo at Rennies, this bar right on campus.
Again, the ID worked. I flashed it in the bartender's face while casually engaged in conversation with his employee. Talk about balls yeah? :D Then I ordered a Tom Collins and we got a table. Later on, we hit up the pool table, and I bought Kara a drink. Her 8th of the night. haha. That margarite pushed her over the top from buzzed to drunk. And she was realy giggly after. It was hilarious.
Oh and I also got hit on by this guy as I was sitting by the pool table watching my friends play. He came out of the bathroom and happened to notice us. So he sat down next to me and we started talking. He was kinda cute I guess. But not my type. He introduced himself as Glen, and invited me and Kara over to go sit with him and his friends.
I told him we would after Kara got out of the bathroom. I was kinda hoping he'd have cute friends. But after Kara was done and we went in search of the boys, we couldn't find them. So we just headed home instead. Fun night out though. And now I'm DYING for an ID of my own dammit!
So we went out to dinner at Sixth Street, which is kind of a bar/grill place. I had decided to borrow my frien Sarah's ID to see if I could maybe get away with ordering a couple of drinks. Its all about swaggering up to the bartender with confidence I tell you. Because it worked. I got a Sex on the Beach. And me, Lanti, Sully and Kara had a nice chill time at the bar.
Afterwards, we were gonna head back to campus and go to a bar there because that meant that I would be able to drop the car off at home and go drink some more with the girls.
But before doing that, I took all of them to the porn store... haha. Just 'cause they'd never been before. It was an educational field trip to say the least.
In the end, Lanti was kinda tired, so we dropped her off at home. And then Sully went to bed. So it was just me, Red and J.Lo at Rennies, this bar right on campus.
Again, the ID worked. I flashed it in the bartender's face while casually engaged in conversation with his employee. Talk about balls yeah? :D Then I ordered a Tom Collins and we got a table. Later on, we hit up the pool table, and I bought Kara a drink. Her 8th of the night. haha. That margarite pushed her over the top from buzzed to drunk. And she was realy giggly after. It was hilarious.
Oh and I also got hit on by this guy as I was sitting by the pool table watching my friends play. He came out of the bathroom and happened to notice us. So he sat down next to me and we started talking. He was kinda cute I guess. But not my type. He introduced himself as Glen, and invited me and Kara over to go sit with him and his friends.
I told him we would after Kara got out of the bathroom. I was kinda hoping he'd have cute friends. But after Kara was done and we went in search of the boys, we couldn't find them. So we just headed home instead. Fun night out though. And now I'm DYING for an ID of my own dammit!
Comments:
Post a Comment