<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Cleaning Spree Indeed 

Yup, I'm proud of myself. I actually cleaned today. Mopped the floor and cleaned my bathroom thoroughly... including the tub, which I scrubbed out with a handy little Clorox scrubber brush.

In fact, I'm STILL cleaning right now! I emptied all my suitcases and now I'm trying to put my clothes away. My roommates both got back today, and it was great seeing them. We had dinner together and sat around talking for a couple of hours.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun. Sarah gets back-- I'm supposed to go pick her up from the airport at 10pm. Also, there are two NFL playoff games tomorrow: I'm watching the Giants game with Sully in the morning, then going over to Britt's to watch the Steelers game with her.

Still, Sunday nights are gonna be a problem from now on though. See, Season 3 of the L Word starts tomorrow night. At 10pm. But that's the problem. Because me and Sarah have traditionally done Grey's Anatomy at 10pm on Sunday nights at her place. So now I'm faced with having to pick between L Word night with my lezzie friends or Grey's with Sarah.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards Grey's with Sarah. For one thing, the L Word is on Showtime, which means there are repeats, and I can always watch the show at Britt's sometime during the week. For another thing, this might be Lanti's last term here. So I wanna hang out with her as much as possible while I still can.

Still, there is a certain part of me that thinks it'll be fun to watch the L Word with the gang like what we did last year. But well, can't have everything I guess. :(

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com