<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy 

Yup. That's the order of the day. Or days. I've been super productive this week. Kept up on the homework, juggling both jobs and having a good day at practice yesterday.

I feel like I'm finally getting INTO lacrosse again. It's been super fun recently. And I hope it stays that way.

Yesterday was spent at work and in class. Plus I covered a court hearing at the Lane County Circuit Court for my Reporting II class. Today, it was more work, more class and the library to do some research for my thesis.

By the way I've decided that my thesis is gonna be on Women Volunteerism in Britain in WWI. How's everyone feel about that? haha.

Anyways, I now have 20 library books in my room. I emptied out an entire library shelf, and I'm not even kidding.

No class tomorrow, but I'll have to spend the day at the Women's Center. There's SO much to do.

The rest of the week will be more interesting... I promise.

Oh and remember the gay personals website that Sheena found me on a while back? Someone else just emailed me expressing interest. So I emailed back.

I think it's ironic how as soon as I swear off girls and tell myself that I'm goin back to guys, action just drops right into my lap. Happened with Britt. Maybe its happening again with this online chick? haha. I dunno. She's cute enough though. Dateable. I'm keeping my options open.

Comments: Post a Comment
Free Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com